The VIVA® Bedding Disposal Workstation Cage makes cleaning and bedding animal cage waste disposal procedures simpler and safer. Specifically designed for the animal research laboratory, the workstation provides a more comfortable work environment for the operator as well as greater safety. It is also mobile for maximum flexibility.
- Protects personnel and the lab environment from exposure to allergens and unpleasant odors.
- Operator comfort is ensured with an industry-exclusive hydraulic height-adjustable stand allowing the work surface height to be adjusted to user preference minimizing strain during repetitive procedures.
- An integrated waste container enables direct disposal of waste items within the work zone.
- Motorized height stand adjustment for operator comfort and safety.
- ELISA-verified allergen containment.
- High energy efficiency results in substantial financial savings.
- Carbon filter to absorb odor.
OPERATOR AND ANIMAL PROTECTION
- Long life ULPA filter protects the user and environment from harmful particulates created when dumping cages.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces.
- Pre-filter extends the life of the ULPA filter and can be safely changed with the airflow operating.
- Filtration system ensures operator protection from allergens.
- Improved user ergonomics achieved via integrated adjustable stand height enabling the workstation to be adjusted to suit the user.
- Nanocarb™ activated carbon filter removes odors.
- Single piece stainless steel work zone liner simplifies cleaning.
- Offset opening in the work surface provides a staging area for cages to be dumped facilitating faster and safer cage processing.
- A mounted 40-gallon NSF listed waste container allows for rapid disposal of waste materials within the work zone.
|Model No.||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Airflow Velocity (Inflow)||Airflow Velocity (Downflow)||Electrical|
|VBD-4A2||1247 x 760 x (1966-2271)||1040 x 680 x 594||0.35 m/s (70 fpm)||-||
110-120V, AC, 60Hz, 1Ф