Esco, the industry leader in Clean-Air technology, helps to protect your samples and processes with high quality, dependable and reliable laminar flow clean benches. Tens of thousands of Esco systems throughout the world are providing reliable protection for samples and work processes in a multitude of applications with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3µ particles. Airstream Series clean benches are useful for mycology, food microbiology, plant and mammalian cell culture, clinical pharmacy and hospital protocols, cleanrooms, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries. Esco is recognized for being an innovator in Laminar Flow field and for delivering products with very beneficial features at competitive prices; products of the highest value.
Esco offers “up-sized" Laminar Flow Clean Benches for greater user room and/or to accommodate multiple users simultaneously.
- ULPA filter technology, the best product protection in the world (>99.9997%; see below).
- Larger size accommodates multiple users and/or creates a greater workspace and comfort for a single user.
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Unequaled sample protection, achieved by utilizing the most effective filter technology in the world
- Type tested to EN12469:2000 for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological testing methods
- Energy Efficiency enables substantial energy cost-savings over the lifetime of the system
SAMPLE AND PROCESS PROTECTION
- ULPA filters provide much greater protection than typically used HEPA filters. ULPA filters test to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles. They last as long as conventional filters, have similar replacement costs and a disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow, protecting against damage and prolonging filter life.
- All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test methods adopted from EN12469.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- One-piece formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort. A raised edge at the back of the work zone prevents spills from damaging the filter.
- Larger size for greater operator comfort whether for a single or multiple operators.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start for operator comfort.