The Laboratory Systems (LS) Series is designed to hold large vials in convenient box-type storage racks. These dewars provide maximum holding times, which means lower operating costs and fewer refills for our customers. The LS6000 model features temperature read out, automatic filling and an alarm.
static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of
the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history, and manufacturing
(2) Work time is an arbitrary,
reference-only value to estimate container performance under actual operating
(3) Without canisters or
(4) The AT controller adds
approximately 2.5" to the height of this unit.
(5) 2.0 ml vial size: 12.5 mm
O.D. internal thread.
(6) 81 cell boxes available.
LS Series Features
- LS 6000 available with Auto-Tend Controller with temperature readout, and is suitable for liquid or vapor phase storage. In vapor phase storage, temperature at the top of the racks is -190°C.
- Rugged Construction – ribbed high strength aluminum body, magniformed necktube design, and more durable paint system
- Convenient Storage Systems – rack index location ring and internal location fixture, computer compatible box storage is ideal for simple inventory management
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Security – Accessory low-level alarm is available with remote connection capability
- Lockable lids
- Mobility - Roller bases are available