The PRO250 homogenizer is a powerful, versatile homogenizer ideal for a wide range of lab applications, including but not limited to compounding, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extraction medical research or pharmaceutical processing. The PRO250 homogenizer is a perfect fit between the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer and the benchtop PRO homogenizer units. It's lightweight enough to be handheld, yet has extra torque for homogenizing difficult samples. A separate ON/OFF switch allows for the Smooth Dial speed control to remain at your ideal homogenizing intensity. For the utmost in precise speed control, external speed control boxes are available (analog or digital) for fine-tuning speed control from 0rpm up to 30,000rpm. Combining the power of a 3/4 hp, 576 watt motor with a precise speed control, the PRO250 homogenizer handles a wide range of sample sizes. With PRO Quick Connect Generator probes ranging in diameter from 5 mm to 30 mm, it can effortlessly homogenize samples from 0.03 ml to 5 L*. The PRO250 homogenizer also accommodates our SAFETY SEAL and Sealed Tube (ST) Series Chamber Assemblies with either a rotor-stator generator probe or a blade. The PRO250 homogenizer requires a PRO Quick Connect Generator probe, Multi-Gen generator or PRO Safety Seal chamber assembly for homogenizing and these items are sold separately. *Higher volumes dependent on viscosity.
- Most versatile hand-held homogenizer unit
- Designed to handle a wide range of samples including fibrous, tough or viscous samples
- Ideal for processing volumes from 0.03ml to 5L
- High-torque motor with a variable speed adjustment, 10000 to 30000 rpm
- Use hand-held or post mount to a stand
- Optional use with a separate analog or digital speed control box