The XPERT 80-L supports digital detector sizes up to 17″ x 17″ (432 mm x 432 mm) for viewing of larger specimens in a single image. The high-contrast 16 bit detectors along with Kubtec's suite of user-friendly image analysis software provide multiple frames of information in one image, in seconds. An image can be acquired and measured precisely and areas of interest located, annotated and saved in multiple formats.
The XPERT 80-L's self-contained cabinet has a stainless steel interior chamber with the capacity to introduce anesthesia and cables for monitoring devices through multiple portals. Fans integrated into the system dissipate heat and ventilate the chamber. An integrated high resolution optical camera provides optical images of specimen for added convenience and side-by-side comparison with X-ray images. The mobile platform, standard AC power requirement, and optional touch screen interface allow the XPERT 80-L to be conveniently located and operated in most environments. The XPERT 80-L is fully compliant with U.S., Canadian, and European requirements for radiation safety.
- Dedicated specimen radiography system for fetuses and large bone specimens in Pathology
- Large specimen radiography system for science and research
- AEC based fully automated digital imaging with manual option included
- Automatic calibration with zero warm up time
- Stainless steel interior with multiple portals and vent fans
- Up to 5X geometric magnification
- Mobile platform for easy transportation
- High resolution optical camera
- Laser centering guide
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.