Extensive experience of Euromex optical engineers has contributed to the development and implementation of the BioBlue series with the finest optical components and guaranteed performance, which means clear bright images at every magnification. The modern microscopes of the BioBlue series are especially developed for educational purposes with primary focus on ergonomic and today’s quality standards
The DIN WF 10x/18 eyepieces and the semi plan achromatic corrected 45 mm DIN objectives of the BioBlue models generate a crisp high-resolution image. When changing magnification the image remains perfectly in focus and centered. The 120 x 120 mm plain stage and 130 x 130 mm stage with double layered 70 x 28 mm X-Y mechanical stage enable a 2 µm precision positioning of the specimen.
- Developed for education
- Ergonomic designed stand
- WF10x/18mm eyepiece(s)
- Models with integrated 3.2 MP CMOS camera
- Models for polarization applications
- Reversed nosepiece for four semi plan objectives
- Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with rack stop
- Height adjustable abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Monocular models with 1 W LED illumination
- Binocular and trinocular models supplied with 1 W NeoLED illumination for increased light output
- LED models with rechargeable batteries and integrated power supply
$$$ For pricing, find your scope below and then select that model number in the drop-down box above.